Take extra 5% off! Use Code Flash5 at check out
FlashForge Creator 3 Pro - Independent Dual Extruder Professional 3D Printer
Why buy from us?
Free Shipping to lower 48 USA
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
100% Secure Ordering
2022 - New Pro Model (Second Generation of the Creator 3)
Creator 3 Pro Independent Dual Extruder 3D Printer
The all new to the Creator 3 Pro is the ultimate independent dual extruder system. Optimized for high demand engineering materials to ensure smooth extrusion of these materials. Leveling sensors are reconfigured for higher accuracy with updated components. Creator 3 Pro now greatly improves the build platform's temperature heat up speed. This provides a much quicker turnaround time for a job print. FlashForge Creator 3 Pro is your new desktop workhorse.
Independent Dual Extruder:
All new to the Creator 3 Pro is the redesigned independent dual extruder system. Optimized for high-demand engineering materials and ensure smooth extrusion of these materials. Leveling sensors are reconfigured for higher accuracy with updated components. Creator 3 Pro now greatly improves the build platform's temperature heat-up speed. This provides a much quicker turnaround time for a job print. FlashForge Creator 3 Pro is your new desktop workhorse.
Flexible and Removable Heated Build Plate:
A bendable and removable heated build plate now comes standard on the FlashForge Creator 3. This specialized flexible build plate saves you both time and tool needed when removing your exquisite printed objects effortlessly. Not only it is flexible, but this build plate can be heated up to 120°C (user adjustable) allowing the use of various materials.
High Temperature Nozzles:
FlashForge newly designed stainless steel nozzles are capable of a printing maximum temperature of 320°C A variety of professional materials are now compatible with the Creator 3 Pro.
Filament Error Detection:
Ensuring a successful print, FlashForge Creator 3 Pro comes standard with filament error detection. Creator 3 would stop its printing operation when abnormal filament feeding pattern is detected. Print job is resumed automatically when filament feeding is returned to its normal state.
Build-in HD Camera:
Monitor printing status away from the Creator 3 in real time.
Color IPS Touch-Screen Control:
Simple layout, User-Friendly design
To achieve maximum efficiency with the FlashForge Creator 3, Cloud printing, designs storing, and operating are available through its cloud platform.
- Print Technology: FFF
- Build Volume: 11.8 x 9.84 x 7.9 inches
- Two Independent Extruders
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Positioning Accuracy: X/Y Axis: 0.011 mm and Z Axis: 0.0025 mm
- Heated Build Plate: Adjustable up to 120°C
- Layer Resolution : 0.05-0.4 mm
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Maximum Printing Nozzle Temperature: 320°C
- Device Size: 627 x 485 x 615 mm
- Filament Compatibility: PLA/ABS/PVA/HIPS/PETG/PC/PP/PA(Nylon)/ASA/PA-CF. Combination: PVA&PA/HIPS&ABS/PVA&PLA
- Software: FlashPrint/Simplify3D/Slic3r/Cura
- Connectivity: USB Stick/WiFi/Ethernet/30 Cloud
- Operating System: WinXP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS, and Linux
- File Type: Input: 3MF/STL/OBJ/FPP/BMP/PNG/JPG/JPEG and Output: GX/G
- Net Weight: 88.2 lbs
- AC Input: Input: 100V-240VAC, 47-63Hz and Power: 5OOW
Each Flashforge 3D printer is manufactured with the strictest production standards and goes through vigorous quality control procedures before it is shipped out. To give Flashforge owners an assurance for their investments, all Flashforge 3D printers are shipped with a standard 180-Day manufacturer’s warranty. Warranty extensions are available through our ProCare Extended Warranty program.
- Model: Creator 3 Pro
- Technology: FDM/FFF (Filament Extrusion)
- Frame: Cartesian
- Interface: 4.3-inch, simple layout, user-friendly interface design
- Build Volume: 300 x 250 x 200 mm (11.8 x 9.85 x 7.9 inches)
- Layer Resolution: 0.05-0.4 mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4mm (0.015in)
- Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
- Max. Build Plate Temperature: 120°C (248°F) - Build Plate Reaches 100°C (230°F) in 3 to 5 minutes (Fastest in This Category)
- Max.Extruder Temperature: Maximum printing temperature up to 320°C. Carbon Steel (Hardened) nozzles are suitable for printing carbon fiber composite materials
- Material: PLA, High Speed PLA, PLA Color Change, Ultra Strong PLA, Metal-Filled, Wood, ABS, ABS Pro, PETG, HIPS, PA, PC, PVA, ASA, *PA-CF [ *Hardened Nozzle and Gear Nozzle ]
- Max. Print Speed: 10-150 mm/s
- Extruder: 2, Independent
- Software: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: USB stick, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, FlashCloud
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS, and Linux
- Printer size: 627 x 485 x 615 mm (24.7 x 19.1 x 24.2 inches)
- Packaged weight: 52 kg (114.6 lbs)
- Printer weight: 40 kg (88.2 lbs)
I purchased this to primarily to print nylon parts with pva rafts and supports, and while my initial setup prints with pva and pla have gone well, I’ve found that both overture easy nylon and taulman 910 aggressively stick to the nozzle at all temperatures across their recommended printing temps, quickly causing the nozzle to clog and the extruder to slip. It’s probably a settings issue, but that speaks more to flashprints weaknesses compared to slicers I’ve previously used. Also after each print flashprint can no longer find the printer on the network until the power has been cycled. Besides that I’m very pleased with the build quality and performance of the printer so far with pva/pla.